Monday, February 4, 2008

I really don't know what to make of this...

The company Geico brings up mixed feelings for me. On one hand, they have come into the greater Western New York area and created high paying jobs so that I have acquaintances with whom I can callously spend cash. On the other hand their commercials interrupt my wildly sexual dreams with ones of fear. I do not care for this.

Photobucket


I mean sure, I get the joke. So easy a caveman could do it, but shit man, you have been doing the same ad for the past four years. The American public, while mostly consisting of dipshits, houses many well read, educated young men such as myself and myself. The worst part is babes like these commercials! Can you believe that? I find it nearly as offensive as that one shorty Jerry Seinfeld used to date who loved those docker's commercials. What an uneducated wench!


Photobucket


I was always able to deal with these commercials though. I mean, when watching network television, which is created for the "masses", there are certain trade off's one must make. Normally, I refrain from such activities but I like to keep and eye on some of the sporting event's that I wager enormous amounts of money on. Sadly, while doing so I have to suffer through some of these advertisement's which make me dumber by the second.

Photobucket

Now though, now geico has taken it too far. While attempting to increase my knowledge database by cruising wikipedia's random article feature I came across something most disconcerting. The "Geico caveman" page. This page took me to this link,

http://www.cavemanscrib.com


This is some really disturbing shit. If I even get tricked into watching something like that again I am quitting the internet. That is that. Fuck Geico, fuck them right in their "ironic" asses.


Photobucket



and yes, if you were wondering the main purpose of this post was so that I didn't have to look at that guy's asshole anymore when the page first loads.

No comments: