Monday, March 10, 2008

Please Govenor, Please.

First and foremost I would like to state that this blog has no political affiliations what so ever. Each and every writer and making it rain comes from different backgrounds and have their own political beliefs that we hold true to ourselves but would never publicize here. Some of us hate high taxes because it takes spending money out of our pockets. On the other hand others here love high taxes because we like to show homeless people how much is deducted from our check every week.

Photobucket

Now, with that said, Elliot Spitzer, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Photobucket

Now I realize that dear old Elliot is not the first politician to have some mild indiscretions with the "ladies", nor do I believe that he will be the last. The fact is that he is the first to get busted since this blog has been in existence, so for that reason alone I feel as if he should be honored for getting down on some whores. I mean, look at this guy, He needs a whore. It's not like every guy can look like a making it rain writer.

Photobucket

Also, here is a picture of him with a woman. I assume that he paid for her to follow him and then felate him afterwards. Awesome, awesome, so very awesome.

Photobucket

Well Elliot, here is to you, first off for getting me to update twice in one day. Secondly for making me crack up super hard. Last but not least we here at making it rain want to thank you for letting us post a picture of this woman.

Photobucket


who may or not have been the prostitute that cost you your governorship. Idiot.

No comments: