Saturday, April 5, 2008

How To Make $100 In Five Minutes.

After reading that headline on youtube (while searching money) I will admit that I was interested. I mean, we here at making it rain are busy guys. Busy working, busy getting wasted and busy hooking up with babes. I have to admit, it is a pretty awesome life. Anyway, upon finding this headline I thought to myself, "Hey, Mitch Little, I bet that you could afford to spend five minutes to make $100 that you could foolishly spend on getting some chick drunk enough to make out with you!" So I decided to watch the video.



Well, they did it alright. $100 in five minutes. I have to admit though, I am not going to dance around like a bozo while I am waiting for the process to complete itself. Those guys looked like idiots. I will let everyone know if this really works when I get around to it. I mean, you try updating a daily blog when you literally have to fight off women who want to suck you off every second of every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make a blog about me