Thursday, April 17, 2008

Black Out Blues

Spending money is excellent. It enables you to do many wonderful things and provides opportunities that poor people will never, ever experience. However there is one, rather obvious, downside to spending copious amounts of cash on extravagant things. Especially if one of those items is an excess of alcohol.

Photobucket

The beauty of alcohol is that it gives you confidence, good looks, impaired eye sight and makes you super sexy. Sadly though, when consumed in excess (what other way is there?), makes you forget all of the cool shit that you did the night before.

Photobucket

So often times I get phone calls from friends of mine during the morning who are looking to reminisce on the previous nights happenings. Thankfully I have friends like this, other wise I wouldn't know half of the cool shit that I do.

Photobucket

Take for example last week, I was just hanging out drinking and spending when without even realizing it until the next morning I had partaken in and won a bet for $20. Awesome. Or, believe it or not this happens quite often , I will wake up around 6am to take a piss and there will be a woman I don't even know in the bed! oh man, I hope that I wore a condom!

Photobucket

I guess it is really a chicken or the egg question. Is it better to remember the awesome shit that you do and be sober or is it better to get shit faced and hope that your friends remember the awesome shit that you do? I will always opt for the later. Some of my friends are poor and cannot afford to get as drunk as me. I will count on them to remember the details. I will buy them a beer for efforts.

Photobucket

No comments: