Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ways To Score Babes.

It is like 80 degrees today in Buffalo, New York. Colour me excited. I am going to spend the next fourteen hours prepping myself for sex with a stranger. Let me tell you how I am going to do so.

Photobucket

After finishing this post, I am going to leave work, at which time I am going to join some friends in a local park. While I am there I am going to find an old woman and steal her dog. With this dog I am going to approach hot babes and and tell them how I love it. I will then give babes my phone number and tell them to call me later if they would like "a couple of drinks".

Photobucket

Then I am going to start pounding beers with some buddies on a nice patio. We will get super bombed and spend a ton of cash while doing so. Many women will be impressed at this time. I will suggest that they take a number because there are so many babes that want to do me. All of the babes will oblige because their desire to do me overwhelms any small principals that they may have involving their sexuality.

Photobucket

I will do my best to do every babe that wants to do me. Hopefully I can finish doing all of these chicks by Monday because Mondays are usually pretty busy for me at work. Ah, who gives a fuck, I can sleep all week if I need to.

Photobucket

No comments: